I can’t clearly recall but I’ve now been to Disney World & Disney Land maybe 10 times or more. My first visit to Disney World when I was 12 years old. Here are so helpful tips to get you through the day at Disney!
- Fast passes- which are free & can be loaded a month prior to your visit if you are not staying on site.
- Magic bands- super cute & functional for Disney goers of all ages.
- Ears- of course everyone wants Mickey ears of some sort! Remember to keep them. We have been rotating ears for the past 8 years!
- Snacks- food at Disney can be very expensive depending on how many people are in your party! Epcot has the best food as you can eat “around the world” there! Pack a lunch, fruits, chips & most importantly bring a reusable water bottle.
- Shoes- although we all want to be super cute for the many photo ops at the parks, make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes as you can walk upward of 5 miles in one day at any given park.
- Rain- pack a poncho, it will rain! Target in Orlando has super cute ponchos for $3-$5 opposed to $10+ at the park.
- App- before arriving download the My Disney Experience app so you can map out a plan based on wait times. Remember you can only have 3 fast passes loaded at a time. In the meantime ride the rides that have under 30 min waits!
- Characters- character lines can be upwards of 2 hrs! Search the app for when characters will be out & about & try to catch them in one of the lands or restaurants if you plan to sit down & eat!
- Dinner- if you plan to be at the park all day search restaurants and make an online reservation so that you and your family can sit down for a dinner. Actual restaurants will book up in advance!
- Fun- last but not least, have fun! It will Be hot, it most likely will rain but it will also be the most joyous day with memories to last a lifetime! 🖤
Here are a few links to some of my Disney Trips with other helpful tips.
As always, thanks for traveling along!